Here are the New Rules for the 2021 Season:
**IMPORTANT CHANGES/INFORMATION FOR KATS 2021**
We strive to make KATS the best kayak fishing tournament available. Thanks to all of you that have provided feedback and suggestions
over the years! While we try to accommodate as many wishes as we can, we are only able to enforce rules that make sense to promote the growth of this group and the sport as a whole. Below are some key changes for the 2021 season.
- There will be no more Pro/Social division — everyone will have an equal opportunity to cash a check. Many of our newcomers have done a great job over the years, and we want to make sure that everyone gets a chance to grow as a competitive kayak bass angler!
- Captains meetings will be held at 7pm on Facebook live the Friday night before the event on the KATS Facebook page. I will make sure to send out an email to everyone in case someone did not make it.
- Launch and lines-in will be at 6:00am. You are allowed to start fishing the moment you launch. Lines-out will be at 3:30pm sharp, photos must be submitted by 3:30pm. If you do not have service while on the water, plan accordingly to make sure your photos are submitted on time. All photos submitted after 3:30pm will not be accepted.
- There will be some changes on how photos are judged during the course of this season; please see the Photo Criteria section to see the changes moving forward into 2021.
- There will be changes made to the entry fees, payout, and side pots; please view the Entry Fees/Payout section to see the changes moving forward into 2021.